T9, 九方, 中文輸入法

I have justed installed the software and use it to type in Chinese. The software supports a few input methods but I only used 筆順 so far. The input method is very similar T9 on mobile phones and with my limited T9 experience, I could manage to use it in a short period of time.

I know there are people who said input method like T9, 九方 are not efficient as 倉頡. But this is fine for me. I don't type a lot and I just want a way to write. And this software seem to be better than those pen writing input methods.

But then, if T9 is available on desktop, I think I would like to have that. If you know of any T9 software, please let me know.

Lastly, if you want to try 九方, below the link,

http://www.q9tech.com/

(Updated Aug-29, 2008) to try out 九方 on the net, below is a nice,

http://ime.g4team.com/q9/

Comments

Anonymous said…
How to stop the advertisement at the bottom of input panel?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
在九方VS版中怎樣停止討厭的廣告欄?
Hong Konger said…
Click on top-left corner to bring up the context menu; select "Close 九方 Newest News"